This build is made possible by Habitat for Humanity....
Habitat for Humanity works in partnership with God and people everywhere, from all walks of life, to develop communities with God's people in need, by building and renovating houses, so that there are decent houses in decent communities in which God's people can live and grow into all that God intended.
If you are interested in volunteering or making a donation please go here:
Habitat makes good use of all it's donations...(time and dollars!) here is something that will give you an idea of what goes into each house:
- Living room @ 256 sq. ft. $15,360.00
- Kitchen @ 120 sq. ft. 7,200.00
- Master bedroom @ 150 sq. ft. 9,000.00
- Bedroom @ 84 sq. ft. 5,022.00
- Bedroom @ 93 sq. ft. 5,580.00
- Master bath @ 70 sq. ft. 4,200.00
- Bath no. 2 @ 40 sq. ft. 2,400.00
- Hallways and closets 6,300.00
- Garage @ 315 sq. ft. 7,875.00
- Front porch @ 40 sq. ft. 1,000.00
- Back patio @ 40 sq. ft. 1,000.00
Now keep in mind that this cost doesn't include any labor...because the entire build is done with volunteers! So, if you have some spare time or a few spare pennies...direct them towards the Merced Habitat for Humanity and my dad will personally make sure that you or your pennies are put to good use!
When one helps another,
both are strong.