and I realized that this makes me very happy! Now, I understand that for most people that would not be their first thought about the contents of this table. Their first thought would more likely be - EEK! I need to clean up this mess...
Not me - I am sitting in the midst of all this and feeling happy! No really I was...let me explain.
As I was working away I realized that everything I needed to make my project (and probably about 9 others) was right there in front of me.
- Stamping supplies
- Coloured pencils
- More glue (a different kind of course)
- A bowl of beads
- My iced coffee (yu-um left-over coffee, lots of ice, 1 tsp sugar, and some french vanilla creamer)
- Way in the back you can see a frame - that is the coolest flamingo pic that needs some work before I can hang it up...
- My glasses (well there's the case the glasses were probably perched on my nose)
- There is the globe in case I suddenly need to know the location of a certain place
- I think I see a camera tripod in there - don't really need that ???
- My sharpies - can't live without those sharpies...in fact I just bought more at Walmart because they were only $2 for a pack of 8 or so!
- More stamping supplies
- More paper
Here's the other side of the table...
- Paper punches
- Way in the back is the hair dye solution to remind me to go and buy the colour because I am looking a bit gray...
- Of course the usual two forms of communication
- The planner that the girlies and I bought at the $ store - sounded like such a good idea until we found out it only went til December...
- Brian's fancy leather book that holds his info for Preservation Big Band is under the planner
- I see the paper cutter
- Oh, some left over orange juice from breakfast (which was probably eaten at around 12...you know us the early risers!)
And believe it or not this same table can actually look like this!!!!!!!
Now I am going to go and plan my menu...