Friday, March 11, 2011

Nature's Strength

I feel compelled today to ask anyone who might happen upon my little blog to stop and take a moment to send kind, positive, loving thoughts towards the people in Japan...
In reflection today I was thinking about how strong we feel...how much we accomplish...technology, medicines, going into space...and yet how much stronger nature is.
Hokusai's print that has brought me so much pleasure, so many times - today fills me with sadness for what the people of Japan are enduring.
May our thoughts of goodwill sweep over them like a fan on a hot summer day...
May our hearts beat with theirs like a friendly drum...reassuring them that there are people who care...
May they find some small bit of peace in these frightening days...
May they find the strength they will need in the days ahead.

xoxo    Elizabeth


A note...all of the prints shown above are from the great artist Hokusai

No comments:

Post a Comment