Thursday, March 31, 2011

Spring = Boutique

Come on over to the house on Saturday...we are having a little boutique!
I've made some new earrings...
the Spring mice are here...
and my 'Forever' corsages turned out pretty cute if I do say so myself!
The pincushion idea that has been in my little head for a while is working well...
and Stacy and I collaborated on some baby hats that are adorable!
My wonderful girlies will be making special cookies...there will be iced tea and coffee...so come by for a chat and look at all our fun Spring items! 

I have some new hair accessories, some fairy wands, some new tiny knitted purses...lots to peruse and we love to visit!

We'll be here at the house this Saturday, April 2nd from 1 to 6 with everything set up for you to look at!  Hope to see you!

email me if you have any questions....

liz_toel@sbcglobal.net

xoxo      Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment