Thursday, December 29, 2011

A Kitschy Christmas

 A few new ornaments....

and a love of flamingos inspired our Kitschy Christmas this year!!!
I hung my new mushrooms...

added some gnomes from my collection...


strung a new garland...

and dug out the flamingo ornaments, the red tinsel tree and of course the pink feather boa...
...and a Kitschy Christmas wasn't far behind!!!
There were of course traditional items here and there...
because in the Toel house we love every...little...thing...about - Christmas!!!
I hope that your holidays were as happy as ours!!!


Many wishes for a Happy New Year


xoxo       Elizabeth

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Sis for sharing your lovely pictures...my best to you and yours for the upcoming New Year! :) Patti

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sis! I am hoping that this year will bring us together for a visit!!! Give my love to everyone!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete