Monday, May 14, 2012

Happy Anniversay!

A year ago this week a happy thing happened in our family....

These two got married!  My brother, Bradley William, and his sweetie Tina.

It was a magical wedding, in an unbelievably beautiful garden...attention paid to every detail.


Such a gorgeous spot for a wedding...
and such lovely and personal touches...vintage table cloths...
garden flowers, our Mom's special lady....
flowers at each table...and for each guest a small bud vase picked just for them!
We were served a vegetarian feast...if my memory serves...this was one of seven courses...each one better than the one before it! There was lavender lemonade and fancy sparkling water....all topped off by some of the prettiest and tastiest cakes....
this is just one of the many cakes that were there...so many unique flavors ( and all of the ones I tasted were delicious!).
Brad and his lovely bride, Tina, had a hand fasting ceremony - and I was lucky enough to get to make their hand fasting cord.  Here I am sewing on the last touch...special charms that they each picked out.



The cord turned out just right - if I do say so myself!
So their hands were fastened....
they jumped the broom....
and they were hitched!
 
Here are the three of us kiddos...Jennifer, me, and Bradley...
Bradley and his kiddo, Dominique...
my dad and Brad...
my dad and Tina....



and my girlies with assorted people!

 In the tradition of handfasting and such we all created a basket full of special little gifts to signify what brought them together and what we wish for their future...
I love this photo and it is a perfect symbol of the day because each of us left with wonderful memories and good wishes wrapped up in our hearts.

To my brother, Bradley, and his bride, Tina,  I wish you many years full of love, understanding, happiness and togetherness.  Happy Happy Anniversary!


xoxo      Elizabeth, E or Zippy!




No comments:

Post a Comment