Saturday, April 6, 2013

Spring Break

It is hard to believe that Spring Break is on it's way out....the time flies when vacation starts.


This vacation there was a lot of costuming to be done for our upcoming La Fille Mal Gardee...
Thanks to one of my sweet friends I have had lots of cups of this lovely tea to enjoy while I sew.
And do you see that puffy sleeve there?  I am proud to say that I taught myself how to make a rolled hem to repair it!
Lots of beautiful things are happening to the costumes....can't wait for you all to see them.  You will be coming to the performance of course...right?

June 15th at what we like to call the New/Old Theatre!  The Merced Theatre!

We are all so excited to be having our performance at this lovely theatre....See you there!


xoxo        Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment