Monday, February 14, 2011

A Valentine For My Sweetie

Just want to share the valentine that I made for my hubby with you...I saw some fun things on various blogs and kind of put them all together to create a little something.

First I cut out some hearts from papers that I like - the ones up above.
Then I printed some words and a little title for my card and cut them out...
I arranged them on a piece of card stock and stuck them on with a little bit of tape so they wouldn't move around.
I put the words on top of the hearts...
and added some stitching to hold everything in place...
Simple and Fun!!!!!!!

Now, here is a Valentine present from my Madison...she has been having such fun with her new camera and took some wonderful Valentine's Day photos.

Some hearts...
Some words....
Some cute couples...






Pretty great don't ya think!? 

Sending some special Valentine's love out to you!

xoxo      Elizabeth




No comments:

Post a Comment